International Institute for Trauma and Addiction Professionals
|The International Institute for Trauma and Addiction Professionals is a global leader among practitioners who treat addictive and compulsive behaviors. Our certifications, training and continuing education programs offer a cutting-edge advantage for practitioners wanting to grow their practice and gain new insights. IITAP provides a wealth of resources and education to help better prepare you to treat your most challenging clients.
Benefits of Certification
- 24/7 access to industry leading community professionals
- Training and access to treatment materials utilizing the 30 task model
- Access to assessment materials such as the Sexual Dependency Inventory 4.0
- Discount on the Recovery Start Kit and all Gentle Path Press Publications
- Complimentary online marketing through our SexHelp.com website
- Opportunities to attend the Annual IITAP Symposium
- Priority registration for other recovery-related workshops and training seminars
Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP)
- NAADAC #92253 - National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors
- CACCF (Mod 1-4 Only) - Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation
- LMSW #0224 - New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers
- MFT #0031- New York State Education Department’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed marriage and family therapists
- MHC #0060 - New York State Education Department’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed mental health counselors
| CAMFT #135430 - California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
|| International Institute for Trauma and Addiction Professionals(IITAP) has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6251. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. IITAP is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
The International Institute for Trauma & Addiction Professionals (IITAP) is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. IITAP maintains responsibility for this program and its content.