Serenity View Recovery Center
3800 County Road 444 | Princeton, TX 75407 | www.serenityview.com
"The Professional Call"
*15 hours of supervision must be completed prior to attending this module. Your primary supervisor will need to submit the hours verification form to IITAP prior to the start of the training.
In this last module of the series, faculty members bring together all of the knowledge presented in the previous modules. The effects of technology on relationships and sexuality is discussed. Best practices are presented. Ethical issues are explored in detail. Lastly, participants take part in a graduation ceremony that is both meaningful and significant.
8:30 am – 5:00 pm Wednesday thru Saturday (Lunch included)
8:00 am – 12:00 pm Sunday
$1,300.00 USD - Early Bird Registration Fee Ends on January 22nd, 2019
$1,400.00 USD - Standard Registration Fee Starts on January 23rd, 2019
HOTEL INFORMATION (Training will be held at the hotel):
Hilton Garden Inn
705 Central Expressway South
Allen, TX 75013
Training Room: Allen Ballroom
Hotel Booking Link: Click Here
Discount Code: CSAT Module 4 Training
Room Rates: $99.00 + Taxes
Room Block Dates: Tuesday, February 5th – Sunday, February 10th, 2019
Room cut-off date: Monday, January 21, 2019
Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) - Distance to Hotel: 33 miles / Roughly a 45-minute transfer.
Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL) - Distance to Hotel: 20 miles / Roughly a 25-minute transfer.
PLEASE NOTE: Transfers from the Airports to the Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen are the responsibility of the candidates. No Transfers will be provided from the airport to the training facility.
For a full refund, a written cancellation notice must be received by IITAP no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled event. Cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the scheduled event will be refunded less a $300 cancellation fee. No refund will be given as of the first day of the scheduled event. Allow 6 weeks for refund.
CE HOURS AND ACCREDITING INSTITUTIONS:
30 CE Hours
IITAP is a continuing education (CE) provider for the:
- National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors - NAADAC #92253
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists - CAMFT #135430
- New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0224.
- New York State Education Department’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed marriage and family therapists.#MFT-0031.
- New York State Education Department’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed mental health counselors.#MHC-0060
- IITAP has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6251. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. IITAP is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.