Capstone Treatment Center
P.O. Box 8241 | Searcy, AR 72145 | (501) 729-4479 | www.capstonetreatmentcenter.com
"Facing the Shadows–An Introduction to Treating Sex Addiction"
Over the course of this 4.5 day training, you will be introduced to the concept of sex addiction and the 30-task model of treatment, treatment planning, how to incorporate the Recovery Start Kit and Facing the Shadow workbook into your practice, and receive an introduction to the assessment and interpretation of the Sexual Dependency Inventory (SDI 4.0).
8:30 am – 5:00 pm Wednesday thru Saturday (Lunch included) – Sunday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
EARLY BIRD FEE:
$1350.00 USD* - Early Bird Registration Fees End on January 8th, 2019
$1450.00 USD* - Standard Registration Fees Start on January 9th, 2019
Holiday Inn Express and Suites
3660 Ferren Trail
Searcy, AR 72143
To make your hotel accommodations, please call the Holiday Inn Express and Suites at 501-279-9991 and mention "Capstone / IITAP Block" to receive the group rate. (Room Rates: $109.99 plus applicable taxes).
ROOM BLOCK CUT-OFF DATE:
Monday, January 7th, 2019
Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport (LIT)
52 miles / 51 minutes from the airport to the group hotel.
Transfers from Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport to the Holiday Inn Express and Suites are the responsibility of the candidates. No Transfers will be provided from the airport to the training facility.
For a full refund, a written cancellation notice must be received by IITAP no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled event. Cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the scheduled event will be refunded less a $300 cancellation fee. No refund will be given as of the first day of the scheduled event. Allow 6 weeks for refund.
CE HOURS AND ACCREDITING INSTITUTIONS:
30 CE Hours IITAP is a continuing education (CE) provider for the:
- National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors - NAADAC #92253
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists - CAMFT #135430
- New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0224.
- New York State Education Department’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed marriage and family therapists.#MFT-0031.
- New York State Education Department’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed mental health counselors.#MHC-0060
- IITAP has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6251. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. IITAP is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
| Buy 4 Modules
|| 15% Discount Registration
| Buy 3 Modules
|| 10% Discount Registration
| Buy 2 Modules
|| 5% Discount Registration
|Buy 1 Module
|| Online Registration
| 1 Module Payment Plan
Deposit + 4 monthly payments
| $ 350 deposit + 4 payment * $250
|| (Mods must be paid in full prior to attendance)