1035 Acorn Drive | Nashville, TN 37210 | (615) 467-5610 | www.BethesdaWorkshops.org
"Facing the Shadows–An Introduction to Treating Sex Addiction"
Over the course of this 4.5 day training, you will be introduced to the concept of sex addiction and the 30-task model of treatment, treatment planning, how to incorporate the Recovery Start Kit and Facing the Shadow workbook into your practice, and receive an introduction to the assessment and interpretation of the Sexual Dependency Inventory (SDI 4.0).
8:30 am – 5:00 pm Wednesday thru Saturday (Lunch included)
8:00 am – 12:00 pm Sunday
EARLY BIRD FEE:
$1350.00 USD* - Early Bird Registration Fees End on February 26th, 2019
$1450.00 USD* - Standard Registration Fees Start on February 27th, 2019
Best Western Plus
911 Airport Center Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
To make your hotel accommodations, please call the Best Western Plus at (615) 872-0109 and mention "Bethesda / IITAP 1 Block" to receive the group rate. (Room Rates: $120.00 plus applicable taxes).
Hotel Booking Link: Click Here
Transportation to/from the group hotel to Bethesda Workshops where the training will be provided to those staying at the group hotel. The distance is 3 Miles / 8-minutes from the Best Western Plus to Bethesda Workshops Campus.
ROOM BLOCK DATES:
Tuesday, March 12th - Sunday, March 17th, 2019
ROOM BLOCK CUT-OFF DATE:
Monday, February 10th, 2019
Nashville International Airport (Airport Code: BNA)
1.1 Miles / 5-Minutes transfer from the airport to the group hotel.
Transfers from Nashville International Airport to the Best Western Plus are the responsibility of the candidates. No Transfers will be provided from/to the airport to/from the hotel.
For a full refund, a written cancellation notice must be received by IITAP no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled event. Cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the scheduled event will be refunded less a $300 cancellation fee. No refund will be given as of the first day of the scheduled event. Allow 6 weeks for refund.
CE HOURS AND ACCREDITING INSTITUTIONS:
30 CE Hours IITAP is a continuing education (CE) provider for the:
- National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors - NAADAC #92253
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists - CAMFT #135430
- New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0224.
- New York State Education Department’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed marriage and family therapists.#MFT-0031.
- New York State Education Department’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed mental health counselors.#MHC-0060
IITAP has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6251. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. IITAP is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
| 15% Discount Registration
| 10% Discount Registration
| 5% Discount Registration
| Online Registration