Peaks Recovery Centers
2270 La Montana Way, Colorado Springs, Co 80918 | 855-784-8499 | www.peaksrecovery.com
"The Professional Call"
*15 hours of supervision must be completed prior to attending this module. Your primary supervisor will need to submit the hours verification form to IITAP prior to the start of the training.
In this last module of the series, faculty members bring together all of the knowledge presented in the previous modules. The effects of technology on relationships and sexuality is discussed. Best practices are presented. Ethical issues are explored in detail. Lastly, participants take part in a graduation ceremony that is both meaningful and significant.
Dr. Kenneth Adams and Dr. Gregory Futral
8:30 am – 5:00 pm Wednesday thru Saturday (Lunch included)
8:00 am – 12:00 pm Sunday
$1,300.00 USD - Early Bird Registration Fee Ends on March 4th, 2019
$1,400.00 USD - Standard Registration Fee Starts on March 5th, 2019
HOTEL INFORMATION (Training will be held at the hotel):
The Antlers, A Wyndam Hotel
4 South Cascade Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Phone: 719-955-5600 or Toll Free 866-299-4602
Hotel Booking Link: Click Here
Discount: Please mention "Peaks Recovery Centers" to receive the group room block rate
Room Rates: $129.00 / Night + Taxes
Room Block Dates: Tuesday, March 19th – Sunday, March 24th , 2019
Room cut-off date: Monday, February 11th, 2019
Colorado Springs Airport (Airport Code: COS)
12 Miles / 18-20 Minutes Depending on Traffic
Denver Airport (Airport Code: DEN)
88 Miles / 1 Hour and 20-35 Minutes Depending on Traffic
PLEASE NOTE: Transfers from both Airports to the hotel are the responsibility of the candidates. No Transfers will be provided from the airport to the hotel.
For a full refund, a written cancellation notice must be received by IITAP no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled event. Cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the scheduled event will be refunded less a $300 cancellation fee. No refund will be given as of the first day of the scheduled event. Allow 6 weeks for refund.
CE HOURS AND ACCREDITING INSTITUTIONS:
30 CE Hours
IITAP is a continuing education (CE) provider for the:
- National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors - NAADAC #92253
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists - CAMFT #135430
- New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0224.
- New York State Education Department’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed marriage and family therapists.#MFT-0031.
- New York State Education Department’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed mental health counselors.#MHC-0060
- IITAP has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6251. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. IITAP is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.