HopeQuest Group - Christian Rehab Center
P.O. Box 2699 | Woodstock, GA 30188 | (678) 391-5950 | www.hopequestgroup.org
"The Recovery Zone – The Internal and External Tasks"
Module 3 focuses on the concept of addiction interaction, including an in-depth look at money and work disorders. The Money and Work Adaptive Styles Index (MAWASI) assessment is introduced and participants learn how to address the complex financial disorders present in their clients. Lastly, there is a large focus on trauma treatment, specifically, using the task-model approach. Recovery Zone, Vol. 1 is discussed in-depth along with its therapeutic applications in individual and group settings. Participants learn to interpret and integrate the Post-Traumatic Stress Index – Revised (PTSI-R).
**8 hours of supervision must be completed prior to attending this module. Your primary supervisor will need to submit the hours verification form online.
Debra Kaplan and Dr. Alexandra Katehakis
8:30 am – 5:00 pm Wednesday thru Saturday (Lunch included) – Sunday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
EARLY BIRD FEE:
$1300.00 USD* - Early Bird Registration Fees End on February 26, 2019
$1400.00 USD* - Standard Registration Fees Start on February 27, 2019
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Woodstock
455 Parkway 575
Woodstock, GA 30188
Phone Number: (770) 926-4669
Room Rate: $129 (Please call the hotel to book your room reservations and mention HopeQuest in order to get the special group rate)
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
For a full refund, a written cancellation notice must be received by IITAP no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled event. Cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the scheduled event will be refunded less a $300 cancellation fee. No refund will be given as of the first day of the scheduled event. Allow 6 weeks for refund.
CE HOURS AND ACCREDITING INSTITUTIONS:
30 CE Hours
IITAP is a continuing education (CE) provider for the:
- National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors – NAADAC #92253.
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists – CAMFT #13543.
- New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0224.
- New York State Education Department’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed marriage and family therapists.#MFT-0031.
- New York State Education Department’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed mental health counselors.#MHC-0060.
- IITAP has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6251. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. IITAP is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
| Buy Modules 3 & 4
5% Discount Registration
| Buy Module 3