5277 Manhattan Cir #210
Boulder, CO 80303
Ph. (720) 737-3016
Begin Again Institute (BAI) was founded in 2008 by Michael Barta, Ph.D., CSAT-S, CCPSc. Our partner sensitive treatment program utilizes the TINSA® Model developed over the past 11 - years by Dr. Michael Barta, coupled with the TASK Approach developed by Dr. Patrick Carnes. We help stop destructive sexual behaviors, find the root cause of addiction, and provide a solid foundation for lasting recovery.
BAI is the only 14-day intensive outpatient program treating only sex and pornography addiction. The program is designed to treat the core and behaviors of sex and pornography addiction while also addressing the damage the addition and betrayal has caused the partner. After completing the program, clients are equipped to continue their unique recovery plan with their individual therapist.
Begin Again Institute offers the following services, all of which are located in a beautiful home at the foot of the Rocky Mountains in Boulder, Colorado.
14-day Intensive Outpatient Program for Male Sex and Pornography Addicts
- On-site accommodations
- Trauma Based Treatment using the TINSA® Model to find a heal the core of the addiction
- Meals and transportation to and from Denver International Airport
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- BrainSpotting and other trauma treatment modalities
- Solid aftercare program
- Add on Partner Intensive for wife/partner healing if desired
- Add on Couple’s Intensive to restore relationship if desired
Seeking Help For:
Video game addiction